Thursday, October 22, 2009

Need a Website? Find Your Needle.

At Haystack.com

This is the newest site from 37signals.com makers of Basecamp.com.

From the site:
Haystack is a site where web designers (firms and freelancers) can answer the three basic questions a client typically asks at the beginning of a search:                                                
  • What does your work look like?
  • Where are you located?
  • What’s your typical budget range?
They have free and pro ($99/mo) options.

Free listings includes 1 image and contact info.
Pro listings includes a larger interactive display ad, up to 6 large images, placement above free ads, and a spot for your logo.

Here are some screenshots:












Here is the listing from my friends LessEverything




I also signed up for the service, the free option.



I believe this could be a really useful service. However, I don't think I will be paying for the Pro account unless I KNOW I am getting business from them.



No comments:

Post a Comment